I’ve been tighting up the screenplay, shortening the amount of pages and making sure I don’t have unnecessary repetition in it. It’s been quite the task at hand. I haven’t had much time for blogging because we have been marketing our filmmaking meetups, our art exhibitions, our First Fridays and the list goes on.
However, all the projects are going well and I’ve been networking with some really great filmmakers. It’s all good!
- A Day in the Life of Making A Film – 2011-12 Diary Blog About Making our First Feature Film: For Neon Venus Films (12)
- Acting In Shorts -2011 Diary Blog on Making Shorts (before shooting our feature) (5)
- Confessions of A Theatre Owner – 2011-12 Diary on Owning two Performance Spaces (in Hollywood and Las Vegas) (9)
- Diary of a Multi Media Artist – 2011-2012 Diary Blog on Expanding My Fine Art Work in Photography and Painting (5)
- Making Art in Sin City and Hollywood – 2 YEAR Documentary about our Art Adventures with Neon Venus (2)
- Neon Venus Music Video Compilation – The Best of Neon Venus -2011-12 Diary Blog about shooting videos for our best songs (and shooting live performances) (4)
- The Story and Stories of Neon Venus– Diary blog about my band – Goals for Music Videos and Live Performances (8)
- The Two Year Project – Blog Book – Diary (dance/french/piano/health/financial thoughts) (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Vision With A Mission – 2011-12 Diary Blog about the Neon Venus Gallery in Hollywood and my showings with other artists (4)